Happy November everyone! I’m super excited for November- its always been that transitional month where the weather starts to cool down and the brink of Winter is as clear as the azure lit skies. With Halloween officially behind us, I’ve been embracing all things Winter recently. I mean, it’s never too early to throw on some Michael Buble Christmas carols and pull out the festive decorations right?! Maybe I’m getting ahead of myself. Regardless, I hope your November is filled with warm teas, cozy socks, chilly air & a few of my cool weather favourites!
1. Over The Knee Boots: I am so happy to see the over the knee boot trend everywhere again this season! Adding an over the knee boot to a skirt or even simple black jeans instantly adds a celeb-like glamour to any outfit. They lengthen the leg in a super flattering way and can totally be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Definitely worth the investment if you’re debating whether to make the splurge on these boots! Shop here.
2. Starbucks White Peppermint Mocha: The first day of November I quite literally ran to the Starbucks line to order a White Peppermint Mocha! As much as I love Fall, the embrace of the beginnings of winter and peppermint everything has admittedly got me a little excited. For all those wondering how I order my Starbucks, I recently have ordered my drinks “half sweet with skim milk” and it’s definitely a game changer! As I’ve gotten older, the regular drinks tend to be a little too syrupy sweet for my liking. I love how robust the coffee flavour is with a hint of a peppermint aftertaste when it’s served half sweet. Have you tried half sweet before?! Let me know in the comments!
3. Black Mock Neck Top: This has got to be the MOST amazing layering piece I’ve found all season! I find myself gravitating towards this top for every and any occasion. It’s such a great basic to throw under a sleek jacket and look super put-together with minimal effort! If you don’t have a plain black mock neck top in your wardrobe, I HIGHLY recommend this piece. Shop here.
4. Grey Wool Coat: As the cooler weather has now hit Canada in full swing, I’ve been loving my light grey heathered coat! The specific coat I own is more of a sweater/cardigan material and I’ve been loving it layered with sweaters and vests in October. The light grey coat is all over street style blogger’s Instagram feeds and is definitely a must-have trend piece this season. Shop here.
5. Mac Soar Lipliner: This lipliner is AMAZING if you have a similar olive skin tone to my own! It’s a mid tone brown pink and compliments the green undertones of my skin flawlessly. I find this colour instantly lifts my entire face when I apply it and layers so well under any nude or mauve lipstick. Such a great everyday lipliner and super versatile! Shop here.
6. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation: I cannot stop raving about how much I love this foundation! For a long time I stuck to BB creams and shyed away from foundations, especially in the summer. But I recently picked up this foundation after hearing Youtubers and beauty gurus everywhere praising it and I have to say, I am so impressed. It covers any imperfections with one coat and I find myself not even having to use concealer when I apply this. Typically for everyday I’ll mix it with my BB cream for lighter coverage, but for a night out or special occasion, this leaves my skin glowing with airbrushed perfection. This is my absolute favourite foundation by far. Shop here.
Happy November everyone! Embrace the last weeks of Fall with all things wooly and warm!
Have you tried any of my favourites?! What are you dying to try this November? Let me know in the comments!