Happy new year lovelies! I hope your 2017 is filled with much adventure, love and inspiration! With Christmas and Boxing Day behind us now, I’ve definitely found quite a few new products that I’m super excited to share in my January edit. They range from fashion to beauty and lifestyle and are all products I’ve been loving throughout the holidays and will continue to love into January and 2017! Enjoy xo.
1. Kylie Jenner Lip Kit in Candy K: This was a Christmas gift this year and I’m definitely on board with this lip kit craze! The colour is GORGEOUS and is listed as a warm pinky nude. The kit contains a lip liner and a matte liquid lipstick. The lipstick glides on smooth and dries to a matte finish almost instantly. The longevity is one of the factors that really impressed me and it typically lasts 5-6 hours even after a few meals. (I could totally do a full review on this product if wanted, let me know below!) Shop here.
2. Black Faux Fur Pom Pom Hat: This was yet another Christmas gift and I love the chic feel of the faux fur pom pom rather than a typical yarn one. It adds a glamorous feel to a winter accessory that doesn’t tend to be associated with high-fashion. Shop here.
3. Teddy Bear Coat: This trend has been all over Instagram this Winter season and I’ve been loving the luxurious yet cozy feel this fluffy coat adds to any outfit. I typically pair mine with leather leggings to contrast the fluffy texture of the coat and add a sophisticated edge. Also, this coat is surprisingly super warm, which is something I did not initially expect! Shop here.
4. Black Cotton Joggers: This item has been an absolute essential for me during exam season and has transferred over into my favourites for the month of January as well! I love how these joggers are super contemporary yet so incredibly comfortable and easy to throw on. Joggers aren’t just for lazy days this season and I am so thrilled! Shop here.
5. Luxy Hair Extensions: This product was gifted to me by Luxy over the holidays and I am SO incredibly impressed by the silky texture and luxurious, high-quality of these extensions! A full review is in the works and will be coming soon, along with many hair tutorials. I received these extensions in the shades Dirty Blonde and Chestnut Brown and LOVE the way they blend flawlessly into my balayage hair to create added thickness and volume. Use the code OLIVIALUXY at checkout for $$ off if you decide to purchase these! Shop here.
6. Hunter Cable Knit Socks: These socks are a lifesaver in the cold Winter months! They add a lining inside the entire boot which keeps my feet extra toasty and warm when trecking to campus in the snow! I love the unique colour of these socks because it’s super versatile with both grey and beige undertones. Shop here.
There you have it loves- all my January and holiday favourites! I’m so excited about what this upcoming year has in store and I can’t wait to continue to progress and grow my blog with all of you!
What are your holiday favourites?! Have you tried any of mine?